ページ

お知らせ

2011年3月18日金曜日

海外のダンサーたちから励ましの言葉をいただきました

I just wanted to send you a message to make sure all is ok with you and your family in Japan!! 
 I am so sad watching all this devastation in Japan.
 You are in my heart in this difficult time!!!
Love
Jilina
 
My Sweet Friend!!! I feel SO BAD for your Country. Everyone here is PRAYING that all will be alright. It is a tragedy. I have been watching the news and I know that thousands of people are dead from the earthquake and tsunami. EVERYONE in the U.S. is scared for you and the world if the nuclear plant leaks the Radiation. If you need ANYTHING, let me know!!! Sending to you and everyone in Japan MANY BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS!!!! Love, Sophia~
 
そしてNYに住むLaleちゃんも義援金のためのショーを企画してくれました。
Let's support the situation in Japan at our fundraiser.
So far...supporting artists for performing are: Ranya Renee, Tarik Sultan, Samara , Jehan, Mariyah, Nahoko, Mana Hashimoto, Shoko, Lale ,, and more and more!!! / donating products for the auction: Bellydance America, Sharif production, Dalia Carella Dance Collective / DJ: DJ KeN / Stage manager: Naomi Takahashi :) / back stage staff: Aya...no Ganaha organized by Lale:) 
My spirit feels so painful about Japan , my body is so painful that I am away from my country and Just watching the horrific news in Japan. so I want to do what I can do right now. There are many Japanese people who have the same feeling. I want to share time with you all. As an artist, I really want to dance and pray for this and share our spirit together. I am amazed so many people in NY are concerned about Japan and talk to me. I really appreciate all of you. Now Japan is really Ganbatteru, so let's pray and dance. thank you for your love and support:) xox Lale